We have a whole new look – but the same affordable radiology CE courses
Each of our radiology continuing education courses has been granted category A credits that meet the continuing education requirements of the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists). You will find a good price on any of our courses – and extra post-tests cost only $49. Save more with group discounts. Book courses come with free 4-6 day delivery, and request copies of CE certificates anytime that you need them. Each post-test comes with the option to submit the answers online for instant grading and emailed CE certificate. We work hard to make sure that each CE course offers CE credits (also called radiology CEUs – continuing education units) at unbeatable prices. Also, additional state certifications (necessary in some states) are also noted on each course page – and detailed below.
- ARRT – All of our CE courses offer category A credits at prices that you just can’t find anywhere else. Obtain all 24 CE credits required by the ARRT for your entire biennium – make it fast and affordable with RADUNITS.
- FLORIDA – All of our radiology CE courses have been approved by the Bureau of Radiation Control of the Florida Department of Health – most of them as “Technical Category”. (FLORIDA Provider Number 3201291)
- California – California requires that radiology CE courses for imaging techs (CRTs and XTs) and supervisors/operators meet the standards of the Radiologic Health Branch of the California Department of Health. Most of our CE courses accomplish that (refer to individual course pages for acceptance).
- TEXAS – Most of our radiology CE courses are considered “Directly Related” by the Medical Radiologic Technologist Certification Program of the Texas Department of State Health Services (refer to individual course pages for acceptance).
- NEW YORK – Recently implemented state laws require that all radiologic technologists must provide evidence of continuing education – regardless of ARRT certification. Registration renewals will not be processed without this (contact the New York State Department of Health for details). Take care of them with RADUNITS – it’s fast and affordable.
- NMTCB – All of our radiology CE courses are accepted by the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board.