- ARRT – 30 category A credits
- California – Accepted for CRTs, XTs, and supervisors/operators
- Texas – Directly Related
- Florida – Pending approval
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
This popular trauma manual covers the entire spectrum of emergency interventions found in the ER daily – treatment of specific organ injuries, priorities in intensive care, and much else. The book includes many radiographic, CT, MRl, and other imaging tests and findings. This manual is the very book that many ER physicians carry with them every day at work – and it gives technologists a broader view of the integral part they play in patient care.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
- Book course
Kindle version – get reading app
Nook version – get reading app
then purchase extra post-test
- Extra post-test
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your RADUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the actual certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 812-250-9729.