- ARRT – 10 category A credits
- California – Accepted for CRTs, XTs, and supervisors/operators
- Texas – Directly Related
- Florida – Technical Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
This useful xray continuing education course provides the radiologic technologist in the ER with information regarding trauma terminology, various injury types and cases, positioning techniques, and medications that influence patient cooperation.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
- Book course
Price: $67 (remaining course books used – but in good condition)
- Extra post-test
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your RADUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the acutal certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 812-250-9729.