- ARRT – 32 category A credits
- California – Not accepted
- Texas – Indirectly Related
- Florida – Personal Development Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
With permission from the United States CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) for the use of their materials, RADUNITS is now offering an informative CE course that examines how tobacco smoke causes disease. This 2010 Surgeon General report (with several documented studies) covers the physiological processes by which nicotine induces addiction, toxicity, genetic mutation, and cancer (as well as several other diseases). Aside from satisfying all the CE credits needed for the ARRT, this course provides you with compelling evidence to share with others about the importance of giving up tobacco products of any kind.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
Tobacco and Disease E-book
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your RADUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the acutal certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 812-250-9729.