- ARRT – 15 category A credits
- California – Not accepted
- Texas – Indirectly Related
- Florida – Technical Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
The reading covers several intricate aspects of microbiology – a good review of the basics for the imaging technologist. With several easy-to-read diagrams and a thorough explanation in each area – topics are dissected in a clear and organized fashion. The material covers bacteria (reproduction, nutrition, growth, and replication), protein synthesis, genetic mutation, viruses, fungi, disease, toxins – and several others. This course would be suitable for any imaging modality.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
- Book course
- Extra post-test
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your RADUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the acutal certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 812-250-9729.