Mercy Hospital Springfield
Smoking – Public Health Course
34 cat A credits – $15 New 2018
- ARRT – 34 category A credits
- California – Not accepted
- Texas – Indirectly Related
- Florida – Personal Development Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
With permission from the United States CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) for the use of their materials, RADUNITS is now offering an informative CE course that examines smoking and its impact on the public health. This 2014 Surgeon General report (with several documented studies) examines both acute and chronic diseases and conditions in the smoker – and also dives into the great economic burdens that are placed both on the individual patient and society. Tobacco control and ways of ending widespread tobacco use are also touched on at the end of the course reading.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
Smoking and Public Health E-book
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your RADUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the actual certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 812-250-9729.