- ARRT – 12 category A credits
- California – Accepted for CRTs, XTs, and Supervisors / Operators – also provides 7 hrs of Radiation Protection / Fluoroscopy and 8 hrs of Digital Radiography
- Texas – Directly Related
- Florida – Pending status
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
E-book must be purchased separately for this course – only $5.99. A perfect course for any tech that performs or is interested in fluoroscopy exams. The course provides a complete review of basic radiation protection in fluoroscopy along with a number of other special techniques and procedures. Some of these are exams are somewhat rare and may require extra study to make up for lack of practice. Topics covered include fluoroscopic and special radiographic equipment, digestive and urogenital system exams, respiratory exams, cardiovascular exams, nervous system exams, and special radiographic procedures.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
very affordable – only $5.99
E-book version – get reading app
then purchase extra post-test
- Extra post-test
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your RADUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the actual certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 812-250-9729.