- ARRT – 14 category A credits
- California – Accepted for CRTs, XTs, and supervisors/operators
- Texas – Directly Related
- Florida – Technical Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
This radiology CE course examines several cases involving brain imaging. What imaging techs will find insightful is the clearly presented diagnosis and multi-modality imaging seen throughout the coursebook. The cases reviewed cover a wide range of brain conditions and disease processes. This course will serve as a learning tool for the CT, MRI, and nuclear medicine technologist; however, it also provides an intelligent introduction for any radiologic technologist interested in these fields.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
- Book course
Kindle version – get reading app
(Rent Kindle version – low cost)
Nook version – get reading app
then purchase extra post-test
- Extra post-test
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your RADUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the acutal certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 812-250-9729.