- ARRT – 14 category A credits
- California – Accepted for CRTs, XTs, and supervisors/operators
- Texas – Directly Related
- Florida – Technical Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
This radiology CE course examines several cases involving brain imaging. What imaging techs will find insightful is the clearly presented diagnosis and multi-modality imaging seen throughout the coursebook. The cases reviewed cover a wide range of brain conditions and disease processes. This course will serve as a learning tool for the CT, MRI, and nuclear medicine technologist; however, it also provides an intelligent introduction for any radiologic technologist interested in these fields.
This course is set to expire on December 31, 2017. CE certificates must be earned on or before this date to receive course credit.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
- Book course
Kindle version – get reading app
(Rent Kindle version – low cost)
Nook version – get reading app
then purchase extra post-test
- Extra post-test
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your RADUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the acutal certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 812-250-9729.