- ARRT – 19 category A credits
- California – Not accepted
- Texas – Indirectly Related
- Florida – Technical Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
With permission from the United States CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) for the use of their materials, RADUNITS is now offering an informative CE course that examines bone health and osteoporosis. This 2004 Surgeon General report (with several documented studies) first covers the basics of bone health and the major classifications of bone disease, as well as the different types of burdens (financial and otherwise) that bone disease places on society. The course also covers lifestyle changes that promote bone health and specific ways that health care professionals can help implement these.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your RADUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the acutal certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 812-250-9729.