- ARRT – 20 category A credits
- California – Not accepted
- Texas – Indirectly Related
- Florida – Technical Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
The reading covers all aspects of biology as the science of life – a good review of the basics for the imaging technologist. With several easy-to-read diagrams and a thorough explanation each topic – complex biological subjects are made clear. It covers many areas such as biology of the cell, DNA and gene expression, human biology, as well as many others. The course material would be suitable for any imaging modality.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
- Book course
- Extra post-test
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your RADUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the acutal certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 812-250-9729.